Monday, August 20, 2007
TOUR and this has to be too real for words, or, even you could sing songs like these.
There are things that have happened on this tour, that have been amazing.
There are things that have happened on this tour, that have been disastorous.
But all together, with those holding hands in the pouring rain of Dayton Ohio it has been life changing (for me)
Things that have not been mentioned in the blog but should have been:
- we blew a tire on our way to North Carolina, the experience was quite frightening to say the least.
- Kyle has a new preference of love that shouldn't be put into more detail.
- We played in a basement at a club called the underground after our show in philly to 25 people, at a bachelor party, the sound guy was so beside himself when he found out he couldn't run sound, to those 25 people we sold 7 records, we don't know how, but did.
- We have met amazing people in every single town.
- We slept in a dormitory at Carnegie Mellon University after staying up until 3:30 am to discuss our fears, and the bases of baseball. (We appreciate the hospitality Jessica and Lauren)
- We have seen a quarter of this amazing country and only a fraction of that quarter.
- We have come to conclusion that Kyle has no use when it comes to backing up the trailer.
- We have listened to Paranoid Android around 15 times on the road
- We realized the true meaning of "Lechitin"
- We played in the battering rain of Dayton Ohio on the 20th of August for more than an hour, which for me brought me to almost crying after realizing that happiness doesn't come from my prior neccesitation of things.
- We have come to conclusion that we can eat breakfast/lunch and or dinner for less than four dollars for all three of us.
- We have learned to love each other.
- Kyle was able to pick up two women in Orlando and become good friends.
People to thank (not including everyone up until this time)
- Ma and Pa James
- Lauren Lee
- Jamie and Danny
- Scott Smith
- Wes Smith
- Shannon Edgar
- CAA booking (Mathew and Buster)
- Miss Jenna (hotel and wonderful friendship)
- Todd Coder (Bham allstar)
- Melissa Brannin
- Casey Jones
- Stephen Devries and co.
- Nate Edwards and associates
- Jodi (NY) for the wonderful book
- Matt Wood
- Gravity Lounge
- Nick (radio stations and such a wonderful friendship)
- The Evening Muse
- Emma Bear
- Ashley James
- Miss Barnum
- Universal Records (for the great stay in NY)
- Jay Harren
- anyone and everyone who has helped us out with our almost foolish dream. (sorry if we didn't mention you on this)
we all cried.