Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Tortured Lover, or Stories without Endings.

A falling first,
down,
farther now than before,
i felt .
foremost miserable when arriving,
than non (foremost) when leaving.
I could use a new.
a new one i guess (it would have to be).
Me, you, him, than leave.
Leaving is aways first, and last
it seems.
Ok, ok.
trust something (if you must)
then leave it to stay.
hopefully,
it will.
Stay that is.
I am tired of most things.
i am very tired of this thing.
I hope trial beats this
ERROR!
oh no not again.
New York,
South Dakota.
Lover broughta
cake o soda
oh blood non drivers...
lestening the slip.
What slip?
Four, and now again Five.
and now again (foremost)
oh foremost again.
I remember him breaking it clearly.
HELL!
utter
lee
utterly.
hell it was, now is, shouldn't
BE.
I will preview it later.
Confusted, confused, digested.
Home is mostly of all that prior to this.
Confusted...again.
I should finish it off.
away, and leave it.
School...Father was right.
you were right again.
I could use this against him again.
ahh there it is...AGAIN
again.
again.
no.

No comments: