Monday, March 16, 2009

Treachery, spelling wrong, picture of ashley


we are back out on the road.
weather is so much more liveable in March than it was in January/February.
I love this time of year.
We played centennial and denver colorado the last two nights.
They were both very very memorable and appreciated shows.
We are in Lincoln NEbraska right now,
seeing my parents.
Off to Lawrence, KS in about two and a half hours.
Our routing is taking us to canada which we are very excited about.
Our last show on this little tour is Cleveland Ohio,
then we have a 25.5 hour drive to SLC which is where we fly to Japan from.
We have a total of 1.5 days to make it there.
Not the most excited about it.
Will do it though.
Have to.
Will.
Traveling is beautiful.
Loving is more.
you and yours,
missing,
joshua and brothers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh-you-uh - You scruffy vagrant! I was just wondering if you were going to be 'round these parts anytime soon. And here I see you were within a stone's throw just hours ago. Rascal. You MUST give me a ring next time you pass through. We gotta have you and your lovely lady over for dinner at our place. You still haven't met my "media naranja" - as they say down south. I'll let you off the hook this time.
¡Buen viaje!

ps - I totally bumped into Paul Weber on campus last week. Unbelievable.

Murmur said...

Just got home from seeing you open for Neil at the Turf Club in Minneapolis. Amazing show. Please come back soon.

Jacqui Quinonez said...

Joshua, it was a pleasure meeting you last night. My roomie and I loved your performance.

Thank you again for sharing your gift!