Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Night's Sun is a Terribly Beautiful Place.

I have seen a great divorce stretch across the western plains.
Consuming from the bottom, every passion every saved.
And i can't justify destruction of these thoughts my mind has made.
There ain't no use for a frail and weakened state.
There ain't no pardon for decisions that i make.

Well, I have leveled all the options in every corner of my mind.
Made apocryphal arrangements with the lord of lust and i,
can't bring myself to tell a single word without sounding like a liar.
Twenty Five years and i've grown tired.
Good God! Watch your son as he's on fire.

There is beauty to be found in the darkness that we create.
Absolution for the conscience of a tortured, beaten state.
I've been carried out by demons, i have seen the face of Cane.
My body can't quite make it to the gate.
My back is being crushed beneath the weight.

I've found a perfect venom to push confusion from my head.
The white path leads to heaven, but i chose the path thats red.
And i could follow to the bottom, but i'll float alone instead.
Hoping for your sake it ain't my pride.
As i'm drifting further deep into the tide.

-Joshua (in a constant state of remorse)

2 comments:

emmarae said...

you are soooo tortured.
e

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted a variety of links from hellshare and megaupload ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our default [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can pick out from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] address like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have over 60 different ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good notion and suggest you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.