Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Working hard, hardly working. Hey man, you know me.

The old gang ain't around no more.
But i still seem to get my hands into a bit of trouble,
every now and again.
It appears that we will be visiting the great and
unstoppable city of LONDON again.
How i love it there.
Beauty all around.
TRULY.
I have been here,
writing,
singing,
finding a place..
anywhere (really)
that i can just say.
Here it is.
Here I AM.
this is what i plan on..
et cetera.
It is so strange to be here.
Never thought it possible.
but..
oh yes..
but alas.
I somehow have arrived to (it).
We will be touring come early april for about a month.
excited.
also
SXSW we will play.
its a quick trip in.
and a faster trip out.
weddings and work.
work and weddings.
dear brother,
i know that you are about to wed (thyself)
be happy in your endeavours.
your loving one (brother).
joshua

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey Josh,
What are the SXSW dates/times/locations?
Thanks!